- Windchill developer with around two years of experience in customization and conﬁguration.
- Swift PLM Private Ltd. Pune Decemb er 2019 to current
- Knowledge and Experience of Windchill configurations Lifecycles, OIRs, Workflows, Roles, ACLs, Preferences, etc
- Experience in Windchill customizations and knowledge of Windchill APIs
- Experience in Custom Action Models and Actions Creation.
CAD - Creo/ UG NX/ AutoCAD/Solid works/Inventor/Catia PLM - Windchill 11.0, Windchill WGM, PDM link, RV&S (Basic knowledge) Java / HTML / XML / SQL (Basic Knowledge) Database: Oracle (Basic Knowledge) CI/CD – Jenkins (Basic Knowledge) Operating System – Windows
Creation of different types of turbocharger assembly (8 months)
- Creation of different types of turbocharger assembly, components and drawings
- Creation of stage cavity for CFD analysis
- Tolerance Stack-up calculation, area scheduling, Dimensional Variation Analysis (DVA)
- CATIA Enno via Matrix Handling – Product Structure Editing and Releasing, Changing ownership
Creation of 3D models (24 months)
- Creation of 3D models, drawings for different types of casting components, core boxes.
- Creation and Finalization of pattern layout
- Perform Casting Simulation and finalize gating system for casting process
- Perform Feasibility study for new RFQ received from marketing team
- Creation and Maintenance of Development Documents (PPAP, IPO)
- Windchill Fundamentals Certification 2021 - PTC University (Aug 21)
- Certified CAD Engineer - Cadcamguru Institute, Pune (May 14)