SAP (10 Yrs)
- SAP MDG Functional
- 9+ years of experience in Client Support for different Industries sectors (Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Steel Manufacturing, and Mechanical Products) in Supply Chain Management- Master Data/Procurement Domain
- Worked on Material Master, Vendor Master, Source lists, Purchasing Info records, Scheduling Agreements, Contracts
- Worked on Transitional Data: Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders, Special Procurement Processes, BOM creation
- Worked on Implementation/ Support Projects, Created Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Process Manuals, Matrix Doc ETC.
- Created different Reports as per Clients and Business requirements, Bulk changes in Mass Maintenance, Bulk uploads in LSMW
- Created Year-end Projects: PO Closer, Material Scrapping, PO Automation, Material Cleansing, Cataloging Validation, MRP Run, Factory closure set-up
- Worked as Category Manager: Warehouse management, Material Planning, and Tracking the Material Consumption cycle
- Currently working as Team Lead for 2 Support projects and handling end-to-end business activities and reporting to Delivery Head directly.
- Worked on MDG - Setup Data Model, Process modeling, BRF+ Workflow
- Worked on MDG Implementation project with S4 HANA
- Experienced with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support Experience with gap analysis
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different Business organizational entities.
- Worked as Developer/ SIT Lead/ Project Lead for the different projects
- Worked on MDG Customization Projects for SAP-MDG with PS Module
- Conducted Workshops and Training for Business, User, and Customer.